1.
Come with me
in hosts of resonant rainbows
through sparkling scattered sunlight
in this day that is All Days,
in this unexpected evening
along this crowded lonely shore
Where each is their solo state
amidst a family folklore.
Don’t lose that sexual swagger
and those eyes of flaming hue
you’ve felt the Earth beneath your feet
and children pushing through -
as you pass me by
this Ocean
I’m right in love with you.
So come with me my lover
let your eyes shatter in the sun
even though you know All Things
your Life has just begun.
it's with these hosts of resonant rainbows
where’s there’s only you and I
and this force that flows between us
as we go tumbling through the skies
you’ll swirl down in the starbeam
from where our Ancestors came
skimming over mountains
to that South American plain
and I will stand and watch in wonder
at your Strength
your Power
your Flame.
I’m looking at the ground now
where your feet are firmly placed
I’m seeing the swirl in your hips tonight
around where the young ones played
I’m seeing that you’ve changed your eyes
a while
because you might have been afraid
And I’m understanding that
you’ve accepted all about
the kind of
Life you’ve made.
But come with me together
on this sun-drenched starry night
the Ancestors are calling
and everything is right.
We will flow across the skyways
in our mystic timeless place
it's human spirits that we’re waking
it's human spirits that we’re waking
and filling us with Grace.
Did we meet before somewhere
sometime long ago
or was it in the Future
in a Time we’ve yet to know?
There’s crystals in the sand here
as Time is running by
we’re swimming in a river
where all the fish are golden
and the serpent snakes can fly.
Your colours are all nameless
but they’ve been here all along -
they’ve tried to fix their movements
and find their proper terms
but I have simply heard them
and turned them into song.
you looked away
when you could have looked right in-
I’m glimpsing things in this Everyday,
as the traffic rushes by -
I’m seeing into people souls
and hear their silent cries:
and now you’ve heard the same strings ringing
as angels strike their bow
there’s millions of reader listeners
but only
You & I
who Know.
2.
For this is all
some
Madness
of things that repeat again
(repeat Again)
some flatbed truck of emptiness
and lonely words of pain.
There’s a desert
in this city night,
though its streets
are washed with rain,
people crammed in by the nightfall
on boats and ships and trains.
There’s a cycle of reaction
as we tell each other lies
we're twitching lips in silence -
deaf to the endless cries.
Is there any Wisdom in there woven,
or are we all Insane?
Are we
talking in our solitudes
from heads stuffed full with straw,
conversing in a deafness
where we cannot
hear a Soul?
And are those
ageless bells still chiming,
or have they ceased
to toll?
Like the moth who’s flown
too near the flames
our wings
are always burnt -
But
Can we still Remember
the Ancient lesson learnt?
it’s Love
and simple
Love
that makes our
Planet turn
As we come tumbling through
the stardust
it’s Love
that makes Us
Whole
and Love
that makes us
burn
3.
Everything is finite
each has an allotted time.
We’re busy searching everyday
for some experience sublime,
as we go hunting in the shadows
for that glimpse
of light Divine
of light Divine
All wheels will cease to turn one day
and every seal will break -
the mirrors will lose their
sparkling sheen
and reflect just Life’s
mistakes.
4.
There is a time that’s given
for these millions
of lives
And
when all has reached
its final
End,
Love
Alone


this has haunted me
ReplyDelete